To inspire our community of learners to achieve educational excellence.
To ensure student success, leading to higher education, work, and life-long learning.
To create a student that is equipped with STEM skills for the future and life-long success.
To provide a quality education to each child, Evansdale School will:
- Provide each child the opportunity to progress through a comprehensive program.
- Provide differentiated instruction to meet the individual needs of all students.
- Provide a safe environment conducive to learning.
- Provide for the social, emotional, intellectual, and physical development necessary to become responsible citizens.
Evansdale is a dynamic learning environment. The school is staffed by creative and competent teachers. The students in pre-kindergarten through fifth grade are excited by the learning process and parents are available to be actively involved in their child's education. The Evansdale Magnet Program is available to students in kindergarten through fifth grade who have an interest or aptitude in mathematics, science, or French.
Evansdale is concerned with the development of well-rounded students. The school recognizes the necessity of combining resources in this endeavor and offers varied learning strategies for the students, as well as specialized services to meet individual needs.
Students enrolled in Evansdale School benefit from the unique aspects of the school. A science lab is available through the magnet school for all students. Computer workstations for students are a part of each classroom. All students and teachers have access to a computer lab. Art, music, and physical education teachers provide instruction to all students. The Leon Sims Nature Center is a part of the school campus and provides opportunities for outdoor educational programs. After-school activities for students include a drama club, chess club, and student council.
Awards and Recognition:
- 2010 Governor's Bronze Award
- 2009 Governor's Bronze Award
- 2009 4th Grade Distinguished Achievement Award
- 2006 School of Excellence
- 2006 Governor's Platinum Award
- 2006 Governor's Silver Award
- 2000 School of Excellence
Partners in Education:
Parent & Transportation Protocols
Georgia Dual Immersion Program