To inspire our community of learners to achieve educational excellence.
To ensure student success, leading to higher education, work, and life-long learning.
To create a student that is equipped with STEM skills for the future and life-long success.
To provide a quality education to each child, Evansdale School will:
- Provide each child the opportunity to progress through a comprehensive program.
- Provide differentiated instruction to meet the individual needs of all students.
- Provide a safe environment conducive to learning.
- Provide for the social, emotional, intellectual, and physical development necessary to become responsible citizens.
Evansdale is a dynamic learning environment. The school is staffed by creative and competent teachers. The students in pre-kindergarten through fifth grade are excited by the learning process and parents are available to be actively involved in their child's education. The Evansdale Magnet Program is available to students in kindergarten through fifth grade who have an interest or aptitude in mathematics, science, or French.
Evansdale is concerned with the development of well-rounded students. The school recognizes the necessity of combining resources in this endeavor and offers varied learning strategies for the students, as well as specialized services to meet individual needs.
Students enrolled in Evansdale School benefit from the unique aspects of the school. A STEM lab is available to all students. Chromebooks and/or iPads for students are a part of each classroom. All students and teachers have access to art, music, physical education, STEM, and French classes. EES has been accredited with the “LabelFranÉducation” seal from the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs. "LabelFranEducation" seal of excellence for Evansdale’s French dual language immersion program, which splits their time between French and English while following a U.S. curriculum and learning math and science in French.
Awards and Recognition:
2020-2021 Elementary School winner of the Department of Educational Media's School Library Month Bookmark Contest
2020-2021 DCSD Tech Fair Student Competition 1st and 3rd place winners
2019-2023 Label France Education Seal of Excellence Award
2019-2020 First Lego League Robotics Robot Game Award
2019-2020 First Lego League Robotics Super Regional Qualifier
2019-2020 First Lego League Robotics Regional Winner
2018-2019 First Lego League Robotics State Qualifier
- 2018-2019 First Lego League Robotics Regional and Super Regional Qualifier
2018-2019 First Lego League Robotics Robot Game Award
2018-2019 First Lego League Robotics Core Values Award
- 2017 AdvancED STEM Certification
- 2017 Title 1 Reward School by GaDOE
2016-2017 First Lego League Robotics Innovative Solutions Award
2015-2016 First Lego League Robotics Core Values Award
- 2010 Governor's Bronze Award
- 2009 Governor's Bronze Award
- 2009 4th Grade Distinguished Achievement Award
- 2006 School of Excellence
- 2006 Governor's Platinum Award
- 2006 Governor's Silver Award
- 2000 School of Excellence
Partners in Education:
- STEM for Every Child
- Horace Mann
- Trees Atlanta